Our partnership meetings are friendly interactive session where you can have your questions addressed – far more than just information giving.
Opportunities to meet, collaborate and share good practice. These opportunities are at the heart of our work with governors and clerks. Strong governance does not come about by working in isolation.
The world of education and governance is fast changing and the expectations on governors and clerks is considerable. We ensure that we are well placed to support you in this by:
- Providing training and support offered “By governors For governors”
- Having very strong links with the NGA – we are a local organisation supported by a national body
- Quality assuring all that we do via our board;
- Offering termly updates from the NGA to keep us abreast of the national picture.
- Facilitating peer to peer chair support
Comments from previous meetings have included:
Fantastic opportunities to be updated by a national body.
NGA are so knowledgeable and sure footed.
Friendly and informative forum for getting my questions answered.