For details of our packages visit our packages page.
The philosophy which underlines all that we do is to provide you with the whatever support is needed to make the governance in your school outstanding, thus ensuring the best possible opportunities for young people.
- We are a local organisation supported by the NGA
- We are all practicing governors and clerks
- We work in a very open, friendly collaborative way
Our support could be :
- Email /telephone advice for package members.
- One to one mentoring for package members.
- Facilitated Peer review for chairs
- Regular emailed news bulletins
- Members section on our website with a variety of resources
- Quality Induction programmes.
- Nationally Accredited Clerks training
- Termly Clerks network meetings
- Termly Partnership meeting where the NGA update us on national issues.
- Termly Governance Improvement Partnership (GIP) meetings where we discuss burning issues, collaborate and share good ideas.
- A quality assured courses programme (or download our courses booklet)
- A wide ranging In school support service tailor made for the needs of your board.
- Access to National Training for chairs, aspiring chairs and clerks
- Supported Self Reviews – Auditing Governor effectiveness
- External reviews of governance.
- Access to NLG support to work with you over specific governance issues
Further information for all these can be found in our package booklet by clicking on the link at the top of the page.
Contact Sharon Siddons for more details: 07771 252252 or email@example.com