Governing boards in the DGP Package have a 20% discounted rate for all in school supports.
In school support is a real growth area as more and more governing bodies recognise that this form of training:
- Can better focus on your needs in your context
- Impacts on the whole governing body
- Has a greater chance of bringing about sustained and embedded change.
This is not time limited - the support can be tailored to your need and budget. Experienced school practitioners who are also serving governors deliver all support. We often tailor these sessions to run at the times your governing body normally meets.
Examples of in school support recently delivered include sessions on:
- Supported Governance Self Evaluation
- Developing a Strategic Vision with KPIs, targets and Monitoring tool
- How can a governing body help to raise standards?
- Taking the strategic approach governance - monitoring and evaluation.
- Getting a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities to maximise effectiveness.
- Effective governor visits to school.
- How to encourage parental involvement.
- Skilling the Governing body to feel more confident with their financial responsibilities.
- Preparing your governing body for an Ofsted inspection
Feedback from previous In School whole governing body support includes:
Quite an eye opener- I have learned so much.
An excellent session.
So good to have this training specifically for us and our situation.
Good, concise, informative, lots to think about. We are leaving with very clear objectives.